Applications that are loaded on to smart phones or tablets are referred to as mobile applications (or apps). With an increasingly mobile workforce and the proliferation of affordable smartphones and tablets, mobile apps allow companies to visualize and create new way for their employees to do business. This can include:
- Building mobile applications that allow employees operating in the field to execute activities conveniently from their mobile device
- Providing employees working in remote regions or without an internet connection to easily use their mobile devices for their day to day work – data that needs to be transferred to a company’s servers next time the employee connects to the internet
Whether you’re looking to improve business processes such as project management, estimation, billing/invoicing; achieve efficiencies and reduce errors by streamlining manual work; mobile apps may just be the answer.
Maybe developing mobile apps for your customers makes sense? Creating branded applications that sit on your customers’ phone allows them to interact with you in new ways. Benefits can include:
- Improved loyalty
- Increased sales
- Improved customer service
- Higher engagement with you brand
While opportunities presented by mobile applications for your employees or customers are immense – the number of questions to consider can be daunting:
- Which mobile devices should the application run on?
- Does a mobile app make more sense than a web application?
- Will we need to invest in new mobile devices for all our employees?
- What strategy will entice customers to use a mobile app?
Our skilled team has proven success helping clients navigate the questions and complexities of a mobile world, developing effective mobile strategies and building mobile apps that improve your business. If you are considering developing a mobile app or would like more information on how our team can assist you, please contact us
Advantages Working with Sphinx InfoTech
- Our collective knowledge and capabilities cannot be replicated with a few IT resources internally to develop a mobile app for your business
- Cost-effective development
- Implementation and post-implementation support 24×7 – 365 days/year